Airobotics is seeking a Senior Java-Core Team Leader to join our software team.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for extending the Air-System-Control software to achieve higher credibility and different flight-mission functionality. As a team leader, you will also be responsible for managing a team of Drone-System-Control software developers.
Airobotics is developing a breakthrough, industrial, automatic drone system. The working environment in Airobotics is very fast paced and dynamic. We are constantly creating new products, testing components, and building new hardware and software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant education and/or professional experience
• At least 8 years of hands-on experience in Core Java development
• At least 5 years of hands-on experience with C++ development
• At least 7 years of experience in team leading
• Experience with JNI and RMI development – Advantage
• Experience with VM Heap/memory, Thread Dump, Network latency analysis – Advantage
• Strong understanding of distributed software systems & Multithreading
• At least 4 years of experience with MAVEN technologies
• Experience with Java 8, including streams and lambdas
• Excellent Bash Shell Scripting capabilities
• OpenCV (C++) development experience – Advantage
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
• Experience with FFmpeg/FFserver – Advantage
• Experience with docker and kubernetes – Advantage
• Experience with Jenkins – Advantage
• Excellent English skills
• Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal