Airobotics is seeking a full-time Electronics & Control Engineer to join our Motion & Control team.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for developing Airobotics’ robotics & control system all the way from the initial concept stage to the final debugging stage. You will also be tasked with integration as well as testing and system documents & specifications.
Airobotics is developing a breakthrough, industrial, automatic drone system. The working environment in Airobotics is very fast paced and dynamic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and/or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience as a Control & Electronics Engineer
- Experience with embedded system\ micro-controllers – advantage
- Coding using C/C++/JAVA
- Knowledge in Servo\Motion\Robotics system – advantage
- Ability to see and analyze an overview of the system
- Experience with electronics circuit design as well as a wide range of sensors
- Experience with the following communication protocols – Modbus\TCP, Ethernet\IP, U-ART
- Experience in the industrial world – machines, production-lines – advantage
- Team player with good vibes
- Ability to learn independently