Airobotics is seeking an RF Engineer to join our team.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the Airobotics’ RF systems, such as aerial links, ground links, and radars. This position involves supporting & improving existing technologies, characterizing future needs and identifying new transmission / reception technologies. You will also lead the laboratory tests and field trials for the various RF technologies.
Job Requirements –
- At least 5 years of experience as an RF Engineer
- Experience with RF laboratory equipment (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, and power meter)
- Experience with link budget calculations
- Experience in characterization, selection, and verification of antennas
- In-depth knowledge of networking (working with managed switches, and routers)
- Experience in configuring various RF devices (Point to Point, Multi-Point, Cellular MODEMs)
- High documentation ability in Hebrew and English
- Experience with the characterization and development of radars – advantage
- Experience working in companies such as: Gilat, Sargon, 8200, RADWIN – advantage