Airobotics provide an end-to-end drone solution for Industrial applications.
Airobotics is seeking a Team Leader – Testing
The job description:
The incumbent will be responsible for defining the testing needs, in cooperation with the various engineering groups, writing of specifications, plans, procedures of the tests, supervising and participating in the tests and writing, approving of test reports and conclusions.
• Aeronautical /hardware/software/mechanic engineer.
• Degree in Aeronautical engineering or MSc in system engineering – Advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in development or testing of multi-disciplinary systems.
• 3 years’ experience as team leader – Must.
• Deep technical knowledge in multi-rotor or small fixed-wing UAV’s
o Knowledge in flight controllers
o Knowledge in electric energy
o Knowledge in electric motors
o Knowledge in UAV’s flight & control
• Previous experience in report writing.
• Ability to lead the testing team through various tasks, phases of ground and flight testing.
• Ability to function in multi-disciplinary environment.
• Willing to work hard, sometimes at irregular working hours and in outdoor conditions.
• Excellent overall system view.
• Knowledge in civil aviation standards – Advantage.